Friday, January 9, 2009

It's 9 am and I'm in class with Steve.  I'm not supposed to be here and I have to pretend like I am, so instead of "taking notes" I'm going to blog.  Due to popular demand, and since it's the new year, it seems like the right thing to do.

One of the smartest decisions I ever made in my life, regardless of how spontaneous it was at the time, was dying my hair from blonde to red.  I can't be sure if it's a result of that change or if it was already in motion beforehand, but there are now certain blondes that I cannot stand.  I can't even be sure if it is the fact that they are blonde or if it's a personality trait that I only find in blonde people that just rubs me the wrong way.  It's just one of those things that grinds my gears.  Skinny, screeching, overly friendly, Kindergarden teacher wanna-be blondes who wear sweaters with big wooden buttons.

That's all for today.  Happy New Year!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home